Blastoff Egypt International Science & Engineering Fair
Ladies & Gentlemen,
On behalf of the Egyptian Science & Engineering Fair committee, you are cordially invited to join Egypt International Science & Engineering Fair "Blastoff".
Blastoff "Egypt Science and Engineering Fair" started in 2014. 2021 is the 8th year Nationally and the first year to be opened to international teams.
After the success we achieved last year in handling our virtual edition of Blastoff virtual edition on the national level we decided this year to expand our fair and open it for international students.
The Science Fair is a celebration for young researchers and engineers through presenting their findings to the world during the finals.
Students and Teachers work on real research and engineering projects through applying scientific research methodology and engineering processes.
This fees includes registration fees and a preparation course for the competition.
(I) Enhance science research among school students & arouse public understanding of science.
(II) Offer students an opportunity to present research projects to the Research community, leaders, and other students and to the public.
(III) Promote cross-cultural communication and educational exchange.
II. ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
(I) Organizer: Ideas Gym
Participation is open for Teams and Individual international students.
1- Students can apply in teams or as Individuals. A team consists of 1 teacher as a mentor and 1 or 2 students.
2- Student participants must be in middle or high school and not have reached age 20 on or before Jan. 20th, 2021.
Judging and the preparation course are available in English and Arabic only so at least one of the team members including the teacher must be able to use one of these languages.
VII. DISPLAY CATEGORY
- Social Sciences
-Send request of participation to firstname.lastname@example.org (Deadline 7.11.2020 )
-Submit the registration application (15.11.2020)
-Online training from (20.11.2020-20.12.2020)
-Submit the final abstract. (Deadline 2.2.2021)
-1st filtration (3.3.2021)
-Online finals: (end of March 2021)
A preliminary review of the projects is conducted by members of the Jury before the Contest. The criteria used to assess projects shall be the following:
- Originality and creativity in the identification of and the approach to the basic problem;
- Skill, care and thoroughness in designing and carrying out the study;
- Following through of the study from conception to conclusion;
- Reasoning and clarity in the interpretation of the results;
- Quality of written report (within the confines of the specified limits);
- Presentation and ability to discuss the project with the Member of the Jury.
In applying all these criteria, allowance shall be made for the age and educational level of the Contestants, and the quality of the resources available to them. Preliminary marks in the following categories: • Worthy of a prize - A • Maybe worthy of a prize - B • Not worthy of a prize – C.
A final assessment on the basis of online interviews and discussions with the contestants during the exhibition. During the final assessment the Jury meet, and on the basis of both preliminary assessment and the interviews, selects the Prize Winners.
The Prize Winners are announced at the Award Ceremony.
Things to Avoid
The President of the Jury may, at any time, inform the National Organizers where, in the opinion of the Jury, any of the following is apparent:
- The contestants have received undue and inappropriate assistance from “experts”;
- The contestants have had undue privileged access to resources;
- The contestants have clearly plagiarised ideas from others or
- The contestants do not acknowledge software used
- The contestants withhold information from the Jury.
In such cases, the committee will withdraw the project from the competition, and even after the event, demand if necessary, the return of any prize monies.
The decision of the Jury is final.
International Fair Certificates
- Click the link and fill the form
- Create an account on our website Create an account
- Add the diploma to the cart checkout and fill the fields appeared to the end
- choose between different options for payment:
- Visa cards or Miza
Bank transferring or bank deposit to the company account
- Transferring from any E-wallet to our Vodafone cash account
- finish your payment
- Wait for an activation email to your account on IdaesGym platform
In case of Vodafone cash method choose bank deposit and contact us on our WhatsApp number : +20 100 182 2089
In case of choosing bank deposit method our bank account info will appear save so you can use it In both methods you must save the payment receipt as a picture and send it to our WhatsApp account +20 0 100 182 2089
For more info you can watch this video
For any questions contact us on WhatsApp
Latest updates about IdeasGym :
We Also Recommend
Scientific Research & Engineering Process Training
LEGO Robots Using Virtual Robot Toolkit (Students only)